November 3, 2015
Buy Now

What would you like to see as new car from Kelly's Blackridge Sprint(Please Make your wish)

RockingKevin
Member16 posts
edited January 5
Ferrari LaFerrari is already proved out to be one of the Best Hypercars in the streets of Blackridge Rivals challenging the only powerful Hypercar the Koeingsegg CCX , but i feel that mostly competition is stuck between em so what else would you all like to see from another season of #BlackridgeSprint if it comes
For now the Poll is limited to some recommended options i appologize if i missed anything

What would you like to see as new car from Kelly's Blackridge Sprint(Please Make your wish) 7 votes

Aston Martin One-77
0%
Porsche 918 Spyder
28%
Josmeli369Jmorris959 2 votes
Mclaren P1
14%
RockingKevin 1 vote
Lamborghini Veneno
0%
Bugatti Chirron
28%
ZahidAlNahidExFrieza 2 votes
Koeingsegg Agera R
0%
Pagani Zonda R
14%
byssegutt 1 vote
Henessy Venom GT
14%
flashrocket9 1 vote

Comments

• Henessy Venom GT
    I'm thinking about an SSC Tautara.
  • Mclaren P1
    please I don't know much about that brand you mentioned and I apologize if I didn't added it
  • Jony
    65 posts Member
    edited February 11
    so what else would you all like to see from another season of #BlackridgeSprint if it comes

I didn't vote as there won't be another Blackridge Spirit special event from Kelly ever again.

Kelly (with Firemonkeys forcing her) mentioned that the Blackridge Spirit special event featuring the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI would be the last one. So that means there will be no more Blackridge Spirit special events from now on. And I totally see why.

Blackridge Rivals is a very competitive game mode amongst real players and almost everyone has the "Need For Win" mentality. That means everyone would be driving the best cars in the game to win races and place high on the leaderboards.

When Blackridge Rivals was introduced, a 7-Star Ferrari LaFerrari was the best car in the game. However, Tuning changed everything and the Koenigsegg CCX was deemed as the best car in the game.

Both of these scenarios could be achieved by playing the game and without spending Gold (although you had to play from the very beginning to have cars prepared for the first Blackridge Rivals special event).

Now it was discovered that a Ferrari LaFerrari could accelerate better than a Koenigsegg CCX. Heck, even a 7-Star Ferrari LaFerrari could accelerate better than an 8-Star Untuned Koenigsegg CCX.

The only problem was the Ferrari LaFerrari could NOT be used to its full potential when it was impossible to get any more blueprints outside from Blackridge Spirit special events.

So Firemonkeys had this "brilliant" idea of selling Ferrari LaFerrari blueprints instead of letting players earn those blueprints. But they had to get rid of Kelly and her Blackridge Spirit special events. They put a gun to her head and blackmailed her to say to everyone that there will be no more Blackridge Spirit special events.

After forcing Kelly to end her Blackridge Spirit special events, Firemonkeys took the opportunity to sell Ferrari LaFerrari blueprints at the Loading Docks to generate sales from players that have the "Need For Win" mentality. And it seems that it went very well, considering many players now have Tuned Ferrari LaFerraris in Blackridge Rivals.

Sure it was possible to obtain all Ferrari LaFerrari blueprints without spending real money, but Firemonkeys randomly placed Holiday Season crates on sale. And if it was done randomly, it means they intended to generate sales from players. What makes this even better (sarcasm intended) was they even gave bonus Gold for Gold purchases to accommodate the Holiday Season crates on sale for both Christmas and New Years.

I saw this coming when I used my Ferrari LaFerrari in Blackridge Rivals and discovered how OP it was with 7-Stars.

I will NEVER EVER buy Ferrari LaFerrari blueprints. I want to be placed high in the leaderboards by playing the game. I don't want to be placed high in the leaderboards with the help of Gold.

One more thing, I can more than bet Firemonkeys will release a car that will be better than the Ferrari LaFerrari and generate more sales from players that want to be competitive in Blackridge Rivals.

Vote with your wallets, people. That's the best advice I can give to you all and this is coming from a free player.

#NeedForSalesNoLimits
  • Mclaren P1
    but uuh dude Kelly even organized last Tidal Run as well so if there could be a chances for #BlackridgeSprint to arrive how much it could be?
  • but uuh dude Kelly even organized last Tidal Run as well so if there could be a chances for #BlackridgeSprint to arrive how much it could be?

I don't see how Kelly's Tidal Run special event has anything to do with her old Blackridge Spirit special events.

Here's the proof that Blackridge Spirit special event featuring Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI was the last Blackridge Spirit special event: http://imgur.com/a/Zqzdq
    Link to a video of the last Blackridge Spirit special event:

There will be NO more Blackridge Spirit special events anymore.
    Look at my previous post to read what I think about Blackridge Spirit special events ending and Ferrari LaFerrari blueprints put on sale. I'm not going to type everything again.

And by the way, they're called "Blackridge Spirit" and not "Blackridge Sprint".
  • Bugatti Chirron
    w motor lykan hypersport

NEED FOR SPEED WORLD 2 Go
  • Zsolt wrote: »

NEED FOR SPEED WORLD 2 Go

What's with need for speed no limits?