November 3, 2015
Buy Now

Hot Wheels in NFS 2017?

GEAR1001
Member321 posts
edited March 10
I'm sure you might've heard of the Hot Wheels update for NFS No Limits. I would like to know what you guys think of Hot Wheels involvement in the next NFS game. Would you like for there to be made up Hot Wheels vehicles in the game, Hot Wheels customization design options, or would you not like any involvement of Hot Wheels in the next NFS game?

Hot Wheels in NFS 2017? 26 votes

Hot Wheels vehicles in the next game
11%
JDV8TR0Pflashrocket9allan 3 votes
Hot Wheels Customization designs in the next game
53%
AboodMc43PS1theHyperGEAR1001Demonz_JrShey862SamojiBadunajoHarshGuptaSalahKhalidSailentTH3OLDFANAurion775AboodAaliRecklessLilJ21 14 votes
No Hot Wheels involvement in the next game
34%
Stedford993snakeheadinvadeCoolGuyBlueLuka1998OnlinePolicetomkat492SMAspeed18NwaJdnBeyonce_12g 9 votes

Comments

• GEAR1001
    321 posts Member
    edited March 10
    I personally would like for there to be only licensed manufacture vehicles in the game like Ford, Nissan, Chevy, Toyota, Audi, Dodge, Honda, Acura, Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Pontiac, Porsche, Infinity, Renault, Alfa Romeo, BMW, Mazda, Mitsubishi, etc......
    I know I missed a lot of brands from each vehicle type like muscles, tuners, hypercars, exotics. I just want more of option of each of these and more, but I really wouldn't like made up Hot Wheels vehicles in the game. They're cool but I don't feel like they go with NFS.

I would like to see customization design options from Hot Wheels for the cars in the next game though, since I know they have pretty cool ideas and it would also add more customization options which people really want.
    What do you guys think?
  • Hot Wheels vehicles in the next game
    How about both
  • Hot Wheels Customization designs in the next game
    JDV8TR0P wrote: »
    How about both

I don't really like the made up cars from Hot Wheels, they go a little too far sometimes. But I really like the designs they have for licensed manufacture cars. For example I've seen my little brothers little cars and he has cars like a 2011 mustang and an Acura NSX with really cool body kits and vinyl designs. But he also has these cars that don't make sense in real life with their designs.
    I would like to see designs for customization for real cars from Hot Wheels in the game, but not made up Hot Wheels vehicles. At least not for a NFS game, since they've always used real licensed manufactured cars, except for one or two of the really old games.
    I also wouldn't like vehicles like the Beck Customs F1 Hot Rod again. You could barely customize the vehicle, I would've preferred they added an Audi or Pontiac or some other car.
    Deora II please!
    Deora II please!
    And 3 of the Twin Mills, and a Gazella GT
  • Luka1998
    156 posts Member
    edited March 20
    No Hot Wheels involvement in the next game
    They better spend time making real cars with customization instead of fictional HW cars.
  • No Hot Wheels involvement in the next game
    Hot Wheels? Not interested. Stick with production vehicles and a plentiful modification catalogue.
    Hot Wheels? Not interested. Stick with production vehicles and a plentiful modification catalogue.

I agree with you, I was maybe interested in the customization options they had to offer but totally not their vehicles like the Gazella GT in NFS no limits. Putting made up cars in the game would totally ruin it for me.
    Heck no I wouldn't like to see toy cars in a NFS racing game. Please ghost games don't do this.
    Please no Need for Speed
    GEAR1001 wrote: »

I agree with you, I was maybe interested in the customization options they had to offer but totally not their vehicles like the Gazella GT in NFS no limits. Putting made up cars in the game would totally ruin it for me.

I would like get those rims that look almost like the Torq thrust II
    i like it that's why i choose
    No Hotwheels Cars in Need for Speed 2017
    No Hotwheels Cars in Need for Speed 2017
    Forza Horizon 3 just added this Hot Wheels garbage. I 100% do not want to see anything Hot Wheels related. If this was Burnout, Ridge Racer, Blur, or any other over-the-top game like that then I wouldn't mind at all. I don't want to see that stuff in NFS2017.
  • GEAR1001
    321 posts Member
    tomkat492 wrote: »
    Forza Horizon 3 just added this Hot Wheels garbage. I 100% do not want to see anything Hot Wheels related. If this was Burnout, Ridge Racer, Blur, or any other over-the-top game like that then I wouldn't mind at all. I don't want to see that stuff in NFS2017.

Agreed man.