November 3, 2015
Buy Now

When you Rev a car. Does the body moves In the current NFS? No!

AFTD
Member21 posts
edited May 17
Like driveclub and many other games. When you Rev a V8 car the body tilts with a descent angle. Nevertheless, I am surprised it's not happening on NFS !!! Since it is one of the best car games on its sounding and the overall quality. I hope to see this added on NFS 2017 PLEASE. Did you get my point guys? Is it clear?
Post edited by AFTD on

Comments

• AFTD
    21 posts Member
    Does anyone understand what I mean?
  • AFTD
    21 posts Member
    I am not sure if ghost reads my posts, no replies
    at all
  • You mean when you rev the car while stationary, and the car body rocks?
    As harmless as it sounds, Ghost would have to make sure the wheels don't clip into the body, especially with lower cars. I don't really care if Ghost add it or not, but I'm sure it would be great for cinematic videos.
    Is it so difficult to remove Criterion drifting from NFS? Even Minecraft doesn't have it!
  • AFTD
    21 posts Member
    You mean when you rev the car while stationary, and the car body rocks?
    As harmless as it sounds, Ghost would have to make sure the wheels don't clip into the body, especially with lower cars. I don't really care if Ghost add it or not, but I'm sure it would be great for cinematic videos.

Well, they can make it less on lowered cars and the vice versa. However, they are using high tech gaming engine I don't think this is a problem they'll face. And like you said it is one small detail. But remember what made GTA V this far successful. It's all about the attention to minor features. For example, cars have a cooling fan that starts when the engine gets hot...etc. all in all, I am just saying they should pay attention to small details.